011/2022 - DevOps
We are looking for a DevOps to integrate a challenging project!
Your main responsabilities:
- Help in taking care of the customer landscape by investigating issues.
- Implement metrics inside applications for improvement of the application monitoring
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Discuss/propose/review improvements with the application teams with regards to logging, performance, security.
- Automate the deployment pipeline, prepare development infrastructure for continuous delivery/deployment.
- Work across projects to perform deployments towards Dev/Test/UAT/Production
- Perform system and integration tests on the different environments
- Tackle technical impediments that are prohibiting some teams from continuing their development (like setting up local virtual machines using Vagrant/Docker, solving issues with Git flows )
- Create Jenkins jobs, write Ansible playbooks and scripts to automate manual processes and to monitor systems, applications, endpoints,…
- Work closely with Central IT and Developers and may need to help to solve traditional IT issues (network, database …) and act as a bridge between the two departments.
- Making sure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Will participate in technical meetings
What do I need to bring:
- Experience with Java, Linux, Tomcat, Jenkins, SonarQube, Gitlab;
Experience with Cloud solution;
- Experience in Agile Methodologies is mandatory;
- Experience in scripting, specifically Groovy, Bash, Python & Perl;
- Experience in automating system deployments, and operationalizing production systems through robust monitoring capability;
- Experience with Service Orientated Architectures, microservice architectures, dockers, Kubernetes;
- Experience in Ansible.
- Experience with using/scripting REST & similar APIs
- Experience with JSON data structures
- 3 years plus experience
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Ability to understand decisions although you are not in favor
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Elk Stack (Logstash)
- Experience with Grafana
- Experience with monitoring tools Prometheus, Nagios, Icinga
- Experience with Atlassian Stack especially Jira & Confluence : ticketing and wiki
- Degree level or equivalent
- International transport / Postal industry knowledge
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.