027/2022 - Data Engineer
We are looking for a Data Engineer to integrate a challeging project!
The project aims to develop data-driven solutions such as KPI monitoring, analytics, and prediction or recommendation modules to support the decision-making process in program planning.
Your Main Responsabilities:
- The implementation of data pipelines for the preparation, provision and versioning of data for model training;
- Advising the Data Scientists on the development of machine learning models, especially regarding the productive operation of these models;
- Design and implementation of microservices to provide the models via REST API, including functions for monitoring these models in productive operation;
- Deployment of the microservices in the productive cloud environment, accounting for high availability requirements.
What do I need to bring:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform;
- Experience with BigQuery, BigTable;
- Experience with Terraform, GitLab;
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Airflow, MLflow;
- Experience with Python, Pyspark, SQL;
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Good level of English.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.