051/2023 - IT Technician
We are looking for an IT Technician to integrate a challenging project!
Your Main Responsabilities:
- Problem solver with the ability to discuss, analyze, and prioritize objectives;
- Engage with Development team throughout the team´s product life cycle, ensuring product reliability;
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to achieve the technical/functional requirements;
- Monitorization of the critical user journeys of the team products;
- Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues and discuss the right priority with the team;
- Supporting both technical and business (functional) teams with focus in Supply Chain area;
- Gather information and troubleshoot applications integration;
- Proactivity in validating logs and metrics to detect potential problems or strange patterns.
What do I need to bring?
Be analytical - if an error occurs once it is an error, if it is repeated it is a problem that must be fully investigated;
Hates routine work - Build software automation to eliminate manual repetitive tasks;
- Be curious and customer centric, resilient and willing to learn;
- Monitor and manage production / non-production services within his/her team´s responsibilities;
- Ability to understand different systems, their functionalities and where they fit into an ecosystem
Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex IT solutions;
- Good knowledge and experience in different integration patterns technologies;
- Background with API based solutions;
- Knowledge and experience with cloud based services platforms and providers (AWS);
- Knowledge with Linux, Git, Scrum, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, etc
- Good SQL skills, ability to create DB queries / reports;
- Experience in at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Perl, Other) to automate daily or correction processes;
- Knowledge of collaborative platforms (Jira, Confluence, GitLab);
- Good skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of Microservices / Containers.
What will be valued:
- Application support background;
- Previous experience in application servers will be a plus;
- Good understanding of information architecture;
- Good functional knowledge on Supply Chain business area;
- Able and willing to travel when necessary, specially between Lisbon, Porto and Azambuja.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.