080/2023 - Senior QA Automation Engineer
The role includes to:
- Be responsible for continuously improve our process, tools and maintain existing automation infrastructure;
- Performance and scalability testing;
- Design and create automated solutions that cover end to end testing;
- Define test strategy, test scenarios and manage executions;
- Create and hand off automated tests that motivates the QA team to deliver automated results with the best quality;
- Create proof of concept models and recommends tools selection;
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing;
- Ability to write implements and reports for systems test cases for testing;
- Ability to analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports.
What do I need to bring?
- Proven history testing with automation tools;
- Working familiarity with tools like SOAP UI/Ready API, Selenium, Katalon, Robot Framework (mandatory), Cucumber, JMeter and scripting automation framework using BDD/TDD;
- SQL skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD pipeline including tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker;
- Comfort level with test management tools;
- Ability and interest in leading teams;
- Able to balance multiple priorities using time management and decision-making skills;
- Able to work next to a team to analyze where automation is needed.
What will be valued:
- Bachelor’s degree in the IT area or equivalent;
- 6 years of experience minimum;
- Good level of English – minimum B2 (mandatory);
- Team management;
- Deep knowledge of Robot Framework;
- ISTQB foundation level;
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum/Kanban teams;
- Interest for designing solutions;
- Results focused and team player.
What can Syone offer you:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.