105/2022 - Site Reliability Engineer - Google Cloud Platform
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to integrate a challenging project!
Your main Responsabilities:
- Solve engineering problems using software development practices;
- Design and develop our cloud infrastructure;
- Collaborate with the security teams to perform risk analyses, assessment, and mitigation;
- Improve observability such as monitoring and alerting;
- Contribute to incident management.
What do I need to bring
- A software engineer with a DevOps mindset or operations engineer with experience in software development;
- Experience in application development, data storage, and cloud infrastructure;
- Understanding of the software delivery lifecycle, experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery such as GitOps;
- Familiar with infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible);
- Worked with cloud deployment, monitoring, and operation analysis tools;
- Team mentality and willingness to share knowledge and ideas;
- Great communication skills, written and verbal;
- Fluent in English.
It's a plus if you have
- Knowledge of the Go programming language;
- Experience with Service Discovery/Mesh;
- Interest in security best practices;
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.