232/2022 - Information Security Analyst
We are currently looking for a Information Security Analyst to reinforce the Cyber Security Operations Unit - Application Security team.
You will be part of a team that is in charge of vulnerability management process & application security topics.
- Knowledge of applications architecture;
- Experience in Software development (no development to be done in our team);
- Security knowledge (OWASP);
- Analyse reports (from Scanning tool or pen test);
- Knowledge of technology architecture;
- Knowledge of the standards ISO/IEC 27000-series;
- Knowledge of automated security test tools, such as Static Code Analysis, Vulnerability Scanners, for example:
- Knowledge of security levels evaluation.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to independently research and solve technical issues ;
- Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment ;
- Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance (equivalent to ISO 27000-series standards or other similar standards/frameworks) ;
- Good written and verbal communication:
- Working professional proficiency in written/spoken English is mandatory;
- Working professional proficiency in written/spoken French is a nice-to-have
Qualifications, Certifications, and Education Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience: <=5 years of experience of the following:
- Supporting Information Security Technology
- Software development
- At least 3 years of experience in Cybersecurity topics with special focus on:
- Information Security concepts related to GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
- Vulnerability management