388/2023 - SOC Analyst
Are you ready to dive into the exciting world of cybersecurity?
Syone is seeking a highly skilled and motivated SOC Analyst to join our Professional Services department. As a SOC Analyst, you will be the superhero protecting our clients' systems and networks from the evil clutches of cyber threats.
- Put on your detective hat and monitor security events and incidents like a pro;
- Channel your inner Sherlock Holmes and investigate security alerts, solving the mystery of potential threats;
- Play with the coolest security tools and technologies, like a kid in a candy store;
- Create incident response plans and procedures that would make James Bond proud;
- Team up with our cross-functional superheroes to strengthen our clients' security posture;
- Stay ahead of the game by keeping up with the latest security trends and vulnerabilities;
Your Main Responsabilities:
- Previous experience as a SOC Analyst or similar role (bonus points if you've fought cyber villains before);
- Strong knowledge of security principles and best practices (you know your stuff!);
- Experience with security tools such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, and vulnerability scanners (you're a tech wizard!);
- Proficiency in incident response and handling (you can handle anything that comes your way!);
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills (you're a master puzzle solver!);
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment (you thrive under pressure!)
What do I need to bring:
- Degree or similar in Cybersecurity, computer science or engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in:
- Vulnerabilities analysis;
- Active Cyber Security;
- Wargaming cyber security.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to collaborate with others;
- Good level of written and spoken English.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.