394/2023 - System Administrator Linux
System Administration is a core area for us as we are Red Hat's biggest partner in Portugal and have a huge track record of training, certificating and developing Sys Admin careers!
We are seeking a talented junior/mid Sysadmin Linux to join us.
Your Main Responsabilities:
- Maintenance of server and network infrastructures.
- Providing Linux support for application servers, including centralized user authentication and integration with Microsoft Active Directory domains. Supporting and resolving tickets, managing backups (Veritas), service management, server maintenance (user management, backup restoration, etc). Setting up Linux servers (both physical and virtual in VMware technologies).
- Maintaining database servers, implementing and maintaining security policies (RedHat, CentOS).
- Configuring new infrastructures, and monitoring systems and networks.
- Automation using Shell Scripts, Ansible, and other tools is a key aspect of this role.
What do I need to bring:
- Proven experience as a Sysadmin Linux or similar role.
- Knowledge of Linux server administration and network management.
- Experience with VMware technologies for virtualization.
- Familiarity with security policies and best practices (RedHat, CentOS).
- Scripting and automation skills (Shell Scripts, Ansible, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., RHCE, RHCSA) a plus.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.