449/2023 - Partner Technical Advisor
If you are are a dynamic person, interested in addressing technical escalations, offering product support, and coordinate and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation and operation of Microsoft Azure and related services, join Syone as a Partner Technical Advisor.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical support and assistance to partners and clients, including addressing technical escalations and product support.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and address technical challenges, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Microsoft Azure Platform, helping clients optimize their cloud infrastructure.
- Assist in the implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Cognitive Services, including Azure OpenAI (or Azure Machine Learning, if applicable).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Azure and related technologies and share this knowledge with the team and clients.
- Coordinate the Support Engineers team.
What you will need to bring:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer-facing or support role in any of the following areas: technical escalation support, product support, developer support, IT DevOps, IT Admin/support, Systems Development, or Consulting in IT/Network Operations.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure Platform (mandatory).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Cognitive Services, including Azure OpenAI (or 2 years of experience with Azure Machine Learning, if applicable).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
- A passion for staying current with technology trends and a commitment to continuous learning.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans and Certifications;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.