462/2022 - Service Manager
We are looking for a Service Manager to integrate a challenging project!
Your main Responsibilities:
- Define the Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the process;
- Provide input to the Service Improvement Plan;
- Ensure training for all employees participating in the process and ensure that they are aware of their role in the process;
- Analyze and approve (if applicable) all RFCs and, if necessary, promote them for approval at a CAB (Change Advisory Board) meeting. Set an agenda and make RFCs available to CAB members prior to meetings to allow for prior consideration of them;
- Define the stakeholders of the CAB meetings;
- Review all procedures about RFCs;
- Coordinate the preparation of the Amendment together with the teams involved in its implementation.
What do I need to bring:
- Experience in Service Management;
- Experience in the Change Management role;
- Communication and reporting skills;
- Knowledge of ITIL/ISO2000;
- Ability to involve multidisciplinary teams;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued:
- Banking/Insurance Area;
- Knowledge from the user's point of view in:
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.