521/2023 - Data Architect
Are you passionate about technology and Data World? Do you have a deep understanding of AWS Data tools and you like to work with Kafka? If so, join us as a Data Architect and come play a key role in analyzing and recommending data solutions for our clients, guiding them in making informed technical decisions, and ensuring the successful implementation of best practices .Are you ready to be part of the change? 🐧
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their data needs and challenges.
- Design and implement scalable and efficient data architectures.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the data engineering team.
- Develop and maintain documentation for data processes, standards, and best practices.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in data engineering.
What you will need to bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in Data Engineering.
- Strong proficiency in Kafka and AWS data tools.
- Solid understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL processes.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.