612/2022 - Data Engineer
We are looking for a Data Engineer to integrate a challenging project!
- You will be part of a team responsible for providing data, insights, and analysis to Global Markets front office.
- The team aims to build a solid database from various sources and develop analysis, reports and dashboards to provide valuable insight to the Front Office in a rapid, agile manner.
- The team is responsible for multiple steps regarding data processing: Data Feeds industrialization, ETL, Data Warehousing and Data Visualization. We are in direct contact with business sponsors, sales, and traders.
- We seek to shape the technologies available to the client’s needs - we plan in processing the data using Python and SQL, while delivering the final product in Tableau, APIs, and Chat bots.
Your main responsabilities:
- Leverage large volumes of data from internal sources.
- Develop, maintain, and support data pipelines.
- Understand and be the point of contact for the business and assess its needs
- Ensure architecture meets business requirements.
- Recommend ways to efficiently provide quality data and added value.
Mandatory experience and knowledge:
- Academic background in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Fluent level of English.
- Experience with GIT (bitbucket is a plus).
- Professional experience with Python (mainly Pandas).
- Professional experience with SQL.
- Optimization of Data processes (efficient queries and memory management practices).
- Professional experience with ETL processes.