652/2022 - Test Engineer
We are looking for a Test Engineer to integrate a challenging project!
About the job
There is an immediate opening to join our growing team as a QA/Test Engineer. The person in this role will be a key member of the team, working on a complex and challenging project within the Financial Services/Capital Markets industry. A strong candidate will have a high attention to detail, experience in intelligent test automation frameworks such as Selenium, TestCafe, and LoadRunner, and communicate well.
- Take the lead in establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Serve as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA activities with all stakeholders
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Plan and execute system performance and load testing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- 3+ years of hands-on, production experience building automated test scripts
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize many tasks
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.