747/2022 - Junior Security Technician
- Monitor and analyze security alerts.
- Conduct proactive threat research.
- Analyze various log sources (Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, WEB, etc.) to determine corrective actions and incident escalation.
- Independently follow procedures to contain, analyze, and eradicate malicious activity
- Document activities during an incident and provide status updates during the incident lifecycle.
Required skills and technical knowledge:
Experience on SIEM platforms.
- Knowledge of network protocols, operating systems and network controls.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, particularly in tactics, techniques and procedures
Desirable Skills and Technical Knowledge:
Incident handling / response experience.
- Previous SOC experience (may include internships)
- Knowledge in log analysis such as Firewalls, NIDS, HIDS, WEB, etc.
- One or more of the following certifications: ECIH, Security +, CE
Good organizational, analytical, communication and autonomy skills
- Voluntary and with a spirit of "sacrifice
- Willingness to make extra effort when necessary
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.