790/2022 - QA Manager
We are looking for a Test Manager to lead our QA area, a challenging project as we are growing our QA projects & solutions!
About the job
There is an immediate opening to join our growing team as a QA Manager.
The person in this role will be a key member of the company, working on challenging projects with national and international clients and will be responsible for managing our QA area as well as its members.
Syone has been developing new QA services in Portugal and several European geographies, so it’s one of the highest growing areas within our Software Factory!
A strong candidate will be a natural leader, having high attention to detail and experience in intelligent test automation frameworks such as Robot Framework, Selenium, TestCafe, and LoadRunner.
- Take the lead in managing and evolving Syone’s Quality Assurance area, monitoring its KPIs, continuously improving its processes and ensuring the team is using industry-accepted best practices;
- Lead our QA consultants, developing their skills through Performance Evaluation processes as well as Career Development milestones, identifying training needs and validating their Personal Development Plans;
- Serve as the key point of contact for all QA aspects of the company, providing QA services and coordinating QA activities with all stakeholders;
- Manage QA projects, monitoring P&L
and supporting consultants in technical tasks as well as Planning, Deploying and Managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Management fields (or similar);
- 3+ years of hands-on QA area(s) management experience;
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes;
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. Agile/Scrum);
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity);
- Strong knowledge of tech tools like Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, Specflow, Git, Cloud solutions (preferably with Azure), SQL, etc.;
- Good knowledge of Test Planning Cycles and Test Reports generation;
- Understanding multi-tier web application architecture and deployment;
- Experienced in people management skills, including performance evaluation e career development, in a fast-paced environment;
- Experienced in Process & Change Management and clear vision on procedures to support various QA methodologies;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize efficiently;
- Self-motivated, with high performance working independently and with others;
- Very Good English level (mandatory).
What do we value?
- Project Management experience and/or certifications;
- QA certifications like ISTQB Test Manager or others;
- Previous experience in TurnKey and/or Managed Services contexts;
- Previous experience with pre-sales interactions.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT & Management training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.