808/2022 - Backend .NET Developer
We are looking for a .NET Backend Developer for an international project to work remotely with different teams in the Nordics!
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Develop new .NET applications and maintain existing software using SQL, where most applications will be integrated into Azure with multiple development environments and CI/CD pipelines;
- Contribute to refinement and implementation of solutions as part of an Agile SCRUM team. Attend Agile ceremonies and carry out duties as part of a cross-functional Agile team to facilitate the success of Sprint objectives.
What do I need to bring:
- MSc or BSc in Computer Science or relevant field;
- Experience with C# and .NET Core;
- Experience with Entity Framework and SQL;
- Know-how of SOLID principles / Design patterns and Clean architecture or similar (e.g. DDD);
- Experience in Unit Testing;
- Experience with Git and CI/CD;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued:
- Experience and/or knowledge in Azure DevOps;
- Experience and/or knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience and/or knowledge in Azure (App Services, Service Bus, Blob Storage, Azure Functions, Key Vault, Managed Identities).
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.