433/2023 - DevOps Specialist
We're looking for a DevOps Specialist join our Professional Services team and integrate a challenging project of Digital Transformation in the Health Sector that will impact the lives of all of us!
As a DevOps Specialist, you will be responsible for implement best practices and methodologies, especially Agile/SCRUM, in the following components:
Continuous Integration (CI):
- Planning CI processes
- Version control
- Build automation
- Testing (including security testing)
Continuous Delivery (CD):
- Testing automation
- Release management
- Availability optimization
- Deployment automation
Continuous Deployment (CD):
- Implementation of CD pipelines
- Infrastructure management
What you will need to bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Systems Engineering or similar;
- 2 years or more of proven professional experience in DevOps.
- Strong familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Proficiency in CI/CD concepts and tools.
- Experience in infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Good communication skills in both Portuguese and English (B1).
Mandatory certification in DevOps Essentials Professional Certification (DEPC) or similar, and/or SCRUM Fundamentals/Foundation project management certification.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.