432/2023 - DevOps Engineer
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Professional Services team and integrate a challenging project of Digital Transformation in the Health Sector that will impact the lives of all of us!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implement best practices and methodologies, especially Agile/SCRUM, in the following components:
Continuous Integration (CI):
- Planning CI processes
- Version control
- Build automation
- Testing (including security testing)
Continuous Delivery (CD):
- Testing automation
- Release management
- Availability optimization
- Deployment automation
Continuous Deployment (CD):
- Implementation of CD pipelines
- Infrastructure management
What you will need to bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Systems Engineering or similar;
- Must have proven professional experience of 5 years or more as a DevOps Engineer.
- Proficiency in CI/CD concepts and tools.
- Must have proven professional experience of 1 year or more in implementing DevOps technology stacks, including the various components supported, test automation (unit, integration, performance, stress, etc.), Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery/ Continuous Deployment pipelines.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification required.
- Good communication skills in both Portuguese and English (B1).
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.