438/2023 - DevOps Lead
We're looking for a DevOps Lead to join our Professional Services team and integrate a challenging project of Digital Transformation in the Health Sector that will impact the lives of all of us!
As a DevOps Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing development teams;
- Responsible for the DevOps area;
- Use of Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
What you will need to bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Systems Engineering or similar;
- Professional experience of 5 years in managing development teams and/or responsible for the DevOps area, using Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Professional experience of 2 years or more in the implementation and use of DevOps tools and their application in development projects and in the operation of information systems;
- Professional experience of 1 years or more in the following components:
Implementation of cloud solutions and their integration with on-premise environments;
- Coordination, implementation and automation of the various technological components that make up and support the phases of the DevOps cycle: CI, CD, CD Pipelines (Planning, Versioning, Build, Testing, Release, Availability, Deployment, Infrastructure Management and Monitoring).
Application Component - Automating, designing, testing, implementing and monitoring systems or Infrastructure Component - Automating and managing large-scale infrastructure (with more than 30 application solutions) and scalable system;
Mandatory certification in Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert and/or DevOps Essentials Professional (DEPC);
- Good communication skills in both Portuguese and English.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.