(Ref. 002/2021) - Mid Webmethods Developer
- Design, develop, and configure interfaces in WebMethods environment;
- Development of API's for integration with a Chatbot solution;
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of project and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes;
- Ensure the application components align with the application architecture;
- Validate that the application requirements are in line with business process needs, are in project scope, and are consistent;
- Collaboration in code reviews and unit test execution;
- Software development methodology understanding and experience assisting in the design, development, testing of WebMethods integration projects;
- Analytical skills with thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into services and operational requirements;
- Experience on working in Agile projects;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
What do I need to bring?
- Webmethods Development experience;
- Experience working in Oracle DB and knowledge in SQL.
What will be valued?
- Knowledge and/or experience with Jenkins and .Net.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.