(Ref. 098/2020) - Systems Administrator
An exciting opportunity has come up in our team!
We are looking for a Systems Administrator!
Project framed in an international level, in the telecommunications area, with strong CI/CD, virtualization and hardware management.
- Management of the infrastructure that supports the solution (internal solution):
- Fault Managements: ASS;
- Incidente Managemenr: Remedy;
- ESB - Search for integration, communication between local and central tools;
- Date Inventory:
- Information from the network, the website, etc.
What do I need to bring?
- Strong motivation and DevOps mindset;
- Advanced experience in Linux System Administration (RHEL);
- Experience in application troubleshooting in UNIX/Linux systems;
- Solid experience in virtualization (VMware vSphere);
- Advanced networking, infrastructure, and storage knowledge (EMC preferred) in configuration and troubleshooting;
- Solid knowledge of SNMP, SOAP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS and LDAP/S protocols;
- Advanced scripting experience (bash/python/perl);
- Knowledge in Oracle database administration.
What will be valued?
- Technical certifications;
- Knowledge in Splunk, Jenkins, Red Hat Satellite, Selenium, Robot Framwork, Red Hat IdM, Ansible, Nagios, HP OneView, Git, Vertica, Kubernetes/Docker containers, OSB Middleware, Jupyter Framework;
- Object-oriented programming (Java/C++);
- Familiar with Agile Principles, Scrum Framework and DevOps best practices;
- Knowledge in the telecommunications area.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.