(Ref. 106/2020) - Backend Developer
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our amazing SW Factory Team!
You will be joining a project for an international client, aiming to develop a digital platform that empowers local businesses and bridges the gap between business suppliers and buyers, boosting regional trade.
Your main tasks will be:
- Liaising with the product owner;
- Implementing new features and managing the deployment architecture;
- Developing server-side solutions following industry best practices;
- DevOps – Deploying and managing app architecture;
- Designing and implementing database changes;
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs;
- Writing Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests;
- Defining application objectives and functionality;
- Aligning application design with business goals;
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise;
- Producing detailed design documentation;
- Recommending changes to existing infrastructure;
- Developing documentation to assist users;
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field;
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in backend development with the following technologies: Java, Kotlin, JPA, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring, Spring data, REST, Git, Maven.
- Experience building web applications, database structures and statistical analysis;
- Experience with Microservices applications and Continuous Integration/Delivery Processes;
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Methodologies;
- Experience with TDD, FDD development;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Technical certifications;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience working with React;
- Familiarity with Trello;
- Team leading experience.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.