(Ref. 150/2020) - React Engineer
An exciting opportunity has come up in our team!
We are looking for a React Engineer!
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, reporting to the team lead and product owners for priorities;
- Work with back end development and architects to ensure the frontend meets standards;
- Write API integration to third parties and with modern authentication and authorization techniques;
- Develop, document and push SOLID software architecture;
- Work with bleeding edge stack and give feedback on the progression of our software so we all improve;
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room;
- Actively participate in the solutions design process.
What do I need to bring?
- 1-2 years of experience in the technology or engineering field working in an Agile shop;
- 1-2 Years of experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and its core principles;
- 1-2 years of experience in RestAPI, JSON and XML based technologies;
- Code Versioning & Deployment Tools (git & GitHub);
- Expertise in page speed optimization;
- Experience with styled-components;
- Experience with testing Libraries and Tools (Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, Enzyme, React-testing-library;
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff;
- Technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns;
- Passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.