(Ref. 155/2019) TIBCO Administrator
- Administration of TIBCO products in TIBCO projects, services, machines and instances;
- Daily management of +250 machines in virtualized environment (VMs \ LPARs);
- Installation of TIBCO Software - Setup of TIBCO environments (installation \ basic software configuration);
- Changes to basic settings;
- Upgrade of TIBCO versions;
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis - Outwit technical problems in PRD \ NPRD environments;
- Definition and implementation of technical monitoring (non-application \ business);
- Performance Analysis (CPU \ Memory \ Threads \ Tputputs \ Throtling), either at the application level or at the base software level;
- Participation in technical design of solutions;
- Proof of Concept development;
- Support for technical deploy tasks;
- Analysis and research of TIBCO technology stack.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related/equivalent technical field;
- 2-3 years of experience in Middleware administration;
- Experience in TIBCO 5 Administration;
- Knowledge of Active Spaces, TIBCO adaptors and TIBCO administrators;
- AIX, UNIX and Linux knowledge;
- Shell Scripting Knowledge;
- Experience with DB2, Oracle and SQL Server Databases;
- Ability to analyze problems;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Knowledge of TIBCO 6;
- Apache Kafka, Grafana, Elastic and MemoryGrid knowledge;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.