(Ref. 173/2020) - Software Service Team Leader
We are looking for a detail-oriented Software Services Team leader to manage Software Factory Projects and handle customer service interactions, reports, and repairs.
The Software Service Team leader responsibilities include:
- Delegating and directing service tasks, monitoring the progress of current projects, and managing service team members to ensure the team's objectives and delivery goals are met;
- Handling customer complaints or concerns quickly and professionally to maintain good customer relationships and ensure service continuity;
- Assisting with or performing technical tasks, such as Analysis, Code Reviews and Deployments;
- Implement new development models and trends;
- Manage development of digital projects and/or integrated with face-to-face actions;
- Create technology scope based on creation ideas;
- Act together with the creation of technical solutions;
- Monitoring issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues;
- Auditing work and customer service to ensure the company's high standards, efficiency, and productivity goals are met;
- Helping to train new employees in company procedures;
- Providing the highest level of customer service;
- Developing lasting customer relationships;
- Managing the service team members;
- Mantaining a strong working knowledge of all industry standards and practices as well as the company's products and services.
What are you looking for?
- A Bachelor's or Master´s degree in Software Engineering, or related field;
- Excellent leadership, communication, delivery and customer service skills;
- Project and Team Management proven experience and good organizational skills;
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and handle stress;
- Strong delivery-minded attitude, as well as excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers and third-party vendors;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Previous experience in the Insurance sector;
- Previous management experience;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.