(Ref. 211/2019) Openstack Consultant
We are looking for an Openstack specialist to help us set up and Configure Openstack in a major client.
What do I need to bring?
- Experience administrating and configuring Openstack platform;
- Experience in Linux Systems: CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu, Suse;
- Knowledge about the following networking technologies: VLAN and subnets;
- Experience with Bash Scripting.
What will be valued?
- Experience in Virtualization contexts, preferable with RHEV, Vmware and/or KVM;
- Knowledge of private cloud systems, such as Vmware Vcloud Automation Center and/or Nutanix
- Experience with the following network technologies: SDN, OVS, XLAN, Routing;
- Experienced with python for scripting purposes;
- Knowledge of automation tools such as puppet and Ansible;
- Experience with Software Defined Storage (Ceph and/or Gluster).
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.