We are looking for a Full-stack engineer who is motivated to build world-class applications and interfaces using top-notch technology. You will be working in a very friendly and relaxed environment and you will have the opportunity to work across several teams and areas, solving our most exciting technological challenges.
What You’ll do:
• Develop software applications for our back office or website infrastructures while also evolving our Universal React/Redux front end;
• Define the future of our e-commerce platform through deeply catered personalization of the customer's experience;
• Take our Webpack configuration to new heights;
• Expand our service oriented architecture as well as our components library to micromanage experiences;;
• Evolve your technical capabilities to the next level while using state-of-the-art technologies;
• Actively participate in the training and building skills of junior developers.
• Help track and improve our applications performance metrics
What do I need to bring?
• Knowledgeable of SQL language and experience using relational databases (preferably SQL Server);
• Knowledgeable of REST;
• Knowledge in ES6 and Babel;
• Aware of browser quirks and compatibility issues;
• Focused on fully tested and performant code and with deep knowledge of unit tests and/or integration tests;
• Passionate about clean and well-documented code;
• Passionate about solving complex problems;
• English Fluency.
What will be valued?
• Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
• Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
• Strong IT training plans;
• Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.