(Ref. 276/2019) Marketing Assistant
We are looking for a Marketing Professional to assist in the planning and execution of the Company’s Marketing Plan. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Human Interaction, Marketing, Sales and Technology.
What’s the Mission?
As Marketing Assistant, you’ll support our marketing department in producing all materials to reach out to prospects, customers, investors and/or the community.
You’ll work in a fast-paced environment to increase revenue growth for Syone and make sure all aspects of our department meet company’s requirements.
- Write marketing communications (Brochures, Email Campaigns, Press Releases, Social Media, etc.) to leverage the company’s presence in the market;
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies;
- Create content for Datasheets, Whitepapers & Client Cases;
- Be actively involved in the execution, planning and monitoring of traditional and digital campaigns (Online Ads, E-mail Marketing, etc.) to increase the company’s revenue, brand awareness, lead generation and sales acceleration;
- Work with Design Department to create advertising collateral;
- Work with marketing automation tools - Hubspot;
- Track, analyze and report key performance metrics – Hubspot;
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies;
- Assist in internal and executive events.
What do I need to bring?
- Qualifications at the bachelor’s or master’s degree level in Marketing/Business/Communication area or Engineering;
- Proven experience in Marketing Activities - Experience/Knowledge in Digital Design and Marketing;
- Proficiency with various Computer Software Systems (eg Office Ninja);
- Fluency in English - High verbal and written communication in English for creating professional documents and other marketing materials;
- Good communication skills and empathy;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing;
- Creativity in response to problems and identification of solutions;
- Ability to Listen to Concerns and Handle Criticism without taking it personally;
- Willingness to travel to give presentations, meet with potential customers, attend conferences, trade shows, and other events;
- A young and dynamic person with interest in Information Technologies;
- Results driven;
- Well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace;
- Excellent in prioritization and time management;
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Able to analyze and solve problems;
- Able to work as a team;
- Ready to work and grow and never look back;
- Very ambitious mindset;
What will be valued?
- Experience working with CRM platforms namely Hubspot;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.