(Ref. 279/2019) Azure Devops Architect - Brussels
We are looking for a dynamic personality and a real team player who can help contributing to the implementation and design of future frameworks.
- The job concerns the delivery (and support) of framework services for the company business software development teams (IS) within the Development Frameworks engineering team.
- The framework services consist of:
- Automation of release & build management processes;
- Setup & configuration of development environment;
- Development of API’s for developers;
- Development support to senior developers;
- Providing up-to-date documentation is an essential part of the service delivery;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are also vital to provide accurate bug-fixing or support to other development teams;
What do I need to bring?
- 5 Years of experience;
- Experience as a framework developer/engineer in large enterprise environment;
- Technical writer (in English);
- Experience with VSTS for build & source control;
- Experience with Azure PaaS Services;
- C# development skills;
- Experience with release & build management processes (application lifecycle management);
- Use of Azure PaaS in application development.
Nice to Have
- Experience in integration of authentication methods in websites;
- Experience with Team Foundation Server use and setup (also Build Templates);
- Net development tooling (configuration & packaging);
- Excellent troubleshoot and bug fixing skills (IIS and others)
- Experience with ASP.NET core;
- Release management tooling;
- Web Sites (IIS) & Web Services design;
What will be valued?
Fluency in other languages;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.