(Ref. 307/2019) Ansible Expert
We are actively searching four Ansible Experts to join our team:
- Act as an Ansible and DevOps / Automation subject matter expert during customer engagements;
- Architect highly available Ansible Tower infrastructure with the ability to scale as the size of inventory dictates, including underlying database and queuing technologies;
- Ansible Tower configuration and Playbook design in highly secure / regulated environments;
- Guidance in the use of Ansible Tower API;
- Ansible Tower Workflow designs;
- Ansible playbook and role development and testing;
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve issues within the Ansible and Ansible Tower ecosystem;
- Provide technical leadership and guidance in design, deployment, operations, and knowledge transfer to end clients;
- Creation of technical documentation;
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in Automation and DevOps;
- Experience with DevOps platforms and tools - Cheff, Puppet, Jenkins, CircleCI, Artifactory;
- At least 2 years of experience working with Ansible;
- Experience with the software development life cycle;
- Strong understanding of network and security concepts;
- Strong scripting sills (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go);
- Experience working in both datacenter and public cloud environments;
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices;
- A passion for learning and adapting to new technologies;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Experience working in Agile;
- English Fluency.
What will be valued?
- Fluency in other languages;
- Technical Certifications;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.