(Ref. 322/2020) - Backend Developer
- Be responsible for the creation and further development of demanding enterprise omnichannel content management solutions for an international automotive client;
- Work closely with our software architects, software engineers from other disciplines, such as Software Engineer for Cloud Business Services, and product owners;
- Create complex web applications in Java and Kotlin;
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team and support QA Engineers and Product Owners in meeting the requirements goals;
- Discuss problems and achieve solutions in unbureaucratic ways – with the team as well as with top management;
- Support the design of software and system architectures in the creation of technical specifications based on known and proven software design patterns. You can demonstrate your demand on highest quality standards and innovative know-how by continually improving and supplementing the software with unit tests and hardening it with the latest security standards.
Technology Stack of the client:
Advanced cloud based software architectures:
- Amazon Web Services as IaaS;
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry as PaaS;
- Java/Kotlin Spring Framework for the Creation of cloud-based ReSTful web services;
- Adobe Experience Manager as Content Management System;
- Adobe Marketing Cloud for extensive personalization of content;
- App Dynamics as a monitoring solution;
- SAP Hybris (for E-Commerce) to handle relevant business activities.
What do I need to bring:
- A BSc or MsC degree in a computer related field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Java programming language or similar language;
- To write multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code as well as having experience in developing large scale websites;
- To understand the Domain Driven Design, Lean Software Development and Hypothesis Driven Development;
- Core to your skills is a deep knowledge and experience in Spring/Spring MVC, TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services;
- Experience with source control management (Git, Mercurial, SVN), as well as with build tooling like Ant and Maven;
- Experience with tools like JUnit or Mockito complement your development expertise;
- To understand complex business-logical challenges and finding simplicity-seeking solutions;
- Knowledge about CI/CD and build & deploy automation;
- To have a way of working that is characterized by team spirit, excellent communication skills in English and high quality standards set to yourself for the artefacts produced.
What will be valued:
- To be open to new technologies and modern software development methodologies;
- To be constantly looking for new learnings;
- Knowledge and Experience working with SAP Hybris;
- Ability to work with AWS.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.