(Ref. 341/2019) - Microsoft System Administrator
- Ability to discuss architectural solutions for the infrastructure required to support our products;
- Uphold infrastructure high availability and scalability standards;
- Identify and implement automation process for increased team performance;
- Ability to have a “hands-on” approach to work;
- Make intelligent decisions about prioritization of efforts based on risk;
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and articulate to non-IT personnel;
- Ability to communicate and interact with various teams.
What do I need to bring?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Microsoft Systems Administrator at a large scale IT infrastructure ;
- A solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems, including system installation and configuration, file system concepts, resource monitoring, user administration, and process control/management (also having UNIX OS knowledge is a plus);
- Strong understanding of the networking principles and applications/technologies which make the Internet run (e.g., TCP/UDP protocols, DNS, DHCP, HTTP services, VPNs);
- Experience with high-availability virtualization infrastructures and knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google);
- Ability to write scripts in an administrative language (Windows Powershell, Python, etc.) with in-depth knowledge in at least one;
- Experience with Windows failover cluster architecture using Windows Server OS using shared storage;
- Autonomy, self-discipline and time management skills;
- Enjoy working with other people and help solving complex technical problems;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
- Database administration experience, particularly SQL Server, with special regard to high availability (having SQL database tunning knowledge is a plus);
- Knowledge on monitoring tools and frameworks (previous experience with Zabbix is a plus);
- Availability for short term trips abroad.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.