(Ref. 371/2019) Consultant BI / Qlikview (M/F)
- Under general direction of the team lead, Business Intelligence, Technology and Innovation – contributes to comprehensive business intelligence (BI) plan by performing data analysis, application design, and application development and maintenance activities;
- You will analyse, design, document, develop, test, and modify current and new BI applications, maintain existing production applications; gather and review BI application requirements and develop solutions in order to meet these requirements;
- You will be also responsible for staying up-to-date with current BI, data visualization, and data analysis techniques and providing regular updates and recommendations to the team lead.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include data analysis and the design, development, and maintenance of Qlik Sense platform applications to support the company’s internal and client-facing BI needs.
- You will have the opportunity to design and develop new applications and be responsible for all phases of the development life cycle in a fast paced agile environment;
- Contribute effectively as a member of the team; take ownership of individual assignments and projects with moderate oversight;
- Perform data analysis and data discovery activities on multiple data sources;
- Design, develop, code and test BI applications that satisfy stakeholder requirements;
- Responsible for accurately reporting daily project status at Agile Scrum meetings ;
- Responsible for documenting all project work in issue tracking system;
- Update issue tracking system when gaps in code and documentation are discovered;
- Update issue tracking system with all new requests from team members or stake holders;
- Work with project lead and internal stakeholders to formulate sprint backlog;
- Workson multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizes tasks accordingly;
- Provide third tier support when required;
- Provide input for BI project budgeting and scheduling;
- Perform related duties as assigned;
- Meet established chargeability requirement.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, statistics, accounting or related experience;
- 3+ years of BI application development experience (QlikView, Qlik Sense);
- 1+ years of data analysis experience in an Enterprise context ;
- 1+ years’ experience in SQL programming ;
- 1+ years’ experience in data visualization design;
What will be valued?
- Statistical programming experience (R, SAS, or other);
- Data warehouse experience such as dimensional data modeling and ETL functions;
- Experience in a fast-paced consulting environment;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.