(Ref. 399/2019) - Supply Chain IT Technician
- Support both technical and business teams with focus in Supply Chain area;
- Gather information and troubleshoot applications integration;
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to achieve the technical requirements;
- Have the ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues and discuss the right priority with the team.
What do I need to bring?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Problem solver with the ability to discuss, analyse, and prioritize, meeting projects objectives;
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of large and complex IT solutions;
- Strong knowledge and experience in different integration patterns technologies;
- Background with API based solutions (including webservices – SOAP and REST);
- Previous experience in Unix and application servers is a must;
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol;
- Good understanding of information architecture;
- Good skills in English, both written and spoken;
- Able and willing to travel when necessary, specially between Lisbon, Oporto and Azambuja;
- Previous experience in a similar role.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
- Strong Oracle/PLSQL skills – experience with other RDBMS will be a plus;
- Application support background will be a plus.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.