(Ref. 406/2019) - Java Engineer
- Follows and enforces defined process and policy, e.g. Source Control and Coding Standards;
- Assists in the design of systems and solutions;
- Produces clear and concise documentation of the project features;
- Develops, follows and improve process and reporting capabilities for the project;
- Completes development tasks as defined by the business;
- Provides estimates on development tasks;
- Manages and delegates project tasks to completion and within deadlines;
- Works closely with the testing team to ensure a high level of code quality, through the correct level of developer testing/coded testing;
- Supports other members of the team in their development activities;
- Participate in status update meetings, planning meetings and system demonstrations;
- Provides best practice recommendations and implement as appropriate;
- Perform reviews of other developers output, specifically code and documentation;
- Perform and attends knowledge sharing activities;
- Troubleshoots software solution issues;
- Participates in the identification of issues with software solutions.
What do I need to bring?
- 3/4 years as a java developer
- Must be proficient in the Java language & core libraries
- Proficiency in development practices: unit testing, Continuous Integration, refactoring, clean code
- JEE platform (CDI, JPA, EJB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- Should understand Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design and Principles and SOLID Principles
- Web technical stack - experience developing web applications in Java (REST, JSON, API)
- Must understand basic principles of data modeling
- Knowledge in test frameworks, like JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
- Knowledge in the following Tools: Jenkins, SVN/GIT, Maven
- Relational database experience and SQL development skills
- Familiarity with the Unified Modeling language (UML)
What will be valued?
- Experience with Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Tools: Websphere, Tomcat
- Oracle is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience securing web applications with Single Sign On technologies and others such as Basic Auth and LDAP
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.