(Ref. 431/2019) Functional Tester (Belgium)
- Write the Test Plan for Functional Tests/User Acceptance Tests;
- Execute the Test Plan and run UAT;
- Follow up and support the User/Business Tests;
- Participate in Market projects and Transversal projects;
- Follow the various phases of the Project/Release lifecycle;
- Respect workflows, planning and deadlines;
- Identify product gaps or weaknesses and suggest areas of improvement;
- Communicate and apply project standards;
- Perform peer reviews.
What do I need to bring?
- Master's Degree from a reputed university (Computer Science preferred);
- Knowledge in Quality Center tool;
- Understanding of SQL (preferably in DB2);
- Knowledge in Methodology CMMI;
- Knowledge and/or experience of the financial services industry;
- Knowledge of Corporate Action or Income activity is a plus;
- Settlement knowledge is a plus;
- English Fluency.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.