(Ref. 435/2019) - Software Developer
As a software developer in a major client:
You will be part of an agile team that develops e-commerce and smart logistics solutions;
Your work will integrate a service oriented architecture using state-of- the-art technologies;
You will own your services and be responsible end-to- end;
You will take ownership for your code to be qualitatively high and you will support your colleagues in codereviews.
What do I need to bring?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Understanding of object Oriented Programming with particular attention to readable, reusable and testable code;
- Acquainted with software design and architecture patterns, web services (REST, SOAP) and databases (SQL/NoSQL such as PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.);
- Interest in large-scale reliable systems
- DevOps mindset
- Up-to- date in current trends and technologies (we understand how important training is!)
- Fluent in English
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications;
- Experience with the following technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.