(Ref. 437/2019) - Senior Product Owner
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as Product Owner;
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes and Stories;
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values;
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI;
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities;
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals;
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product;
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer.
What do I need to bring?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 3-5 year(s) experience working as a Product Owner in a technology environment;
- Solid Agile experience;
- Understanding of technology, language and applications;
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams;
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams;
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.