(Ref. 438/2019) - Quality Assurance Analyst
- Analyze, review and assess user requirements, specifications and testability models;
- Create Test Case specifications;
- Implement tests on all test levels (from design to the execution), evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results;
- Prepare and acquire test data;
- Use test tools as required;
- Implement Project test documentation and reports;
- Improve and implement QA methodologies;
- Implement company Test Process within international projects;
- Fulfill other duties which are necessary for company wellbeing, safety and security.
What do I need to bring?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Working experience as Quality Assurance Analyst/Software Tester, preferably in Agile environment;
- Knowledge about software lifecycle, test processes, web software and native apps;
- Experience in E-commerce is an advantage;
- Experience in an analytical/planning role;
- Fluent in English;
- Solution oriented and proactive attitude;
- Likes problem analysis and solving;
- Eager to work in team environment and share knowhow – easily adapts to new situations and changes;
- Keen attention to detail and is organized.
What will be valued?
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.