(Ref: 447/2020) - QA Engineer
We are looking for a QA Engineer to integrate our team.
- Tests Analysis, Design and Execution activities;
- Ensure the Automated Testing processes under Continuous Testing Model;
- Contribute to the improvement of test practices & tools;
- Analyze and guarantee the required Test Coverage;
- Validate Code quality and promote best practices to assure quality since the beginning;
- Be able to coordinate non-functional tests such as performance tests;
- Work within an agile team that includes members with crossfunctional skills;
- Continuous learning and curiosity of new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients;
- Participate in Code Review/Pair Programming activities.
What do I need to bring?
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as QA Engineer.
- Familiar with (at least) one object-oriented programming language (e.g Java)
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools & framework implementation;
- Knowledge of Web API Services REST and SOAP;
- Be a master on proactivity and be self-organized;
- Passionate about product quality and excellence;
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Excellent communication in English (C1 level).
What will be valued?
- Know of CI/CD workflow tools such as GitHub, Gitlab, Jenkins, Travis, SonarQube, etc.
- Know about container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Know about Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Have non-functional testing knowledge with focus on Performance Testing
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.