(Ref: 453/2020) - Functional Analyst /Administrator of Oracle Application
We are looking for a Functional Analyst (admin of Oracle application) to integrate our team.
- Provide Administration and Production support of management control tools (Oracle Application EBS 11i/12) of the European Platform Finance environment, including several other European Countries;
- Provide business support to Corporate & Local Management and Accounting teams;
- Support monthly and yearly financial closing activities in Oracle;
- Contribute to the Data Quality program by applying Quality & Integrity criteria to its perimeter/scope of responsibility.
- Closing activities with Oracle accounting systems (Purchase Order, Accounts Payable, Oracle internet expenses, General ledger, Accounting reconciliation, Bank reconciliation Accounts receivable …);
- Ensure end-user support to local teams (to provide first level support of production issues);
- Setup of new entities and provide access rights to users;
- Referential administration (creation of values for different values sets in Oracle, example: cost centers, projects codes, companies, intragroup, etc…);
- Closing activities;
- Provide 1st line support to users regarding application incidents, technical problems, setup problems, and tool unavailability;
- Provide business support to the application users regarding the functional tool aspects;
- Handle user access requests for the tool.
What do I need to bring?
- Technical skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance with IT background;
- Professional experience: relevant experience as a functional analyst (administration and support) in Oracle Application (EBS version 11i/12);
- Knowledge in accounting/finance;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Behavioural & transversal skills:
- Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning and organisation skills;
- Ability to report;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Client Focused;
- Good level of English, spoken and written.
- Pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment;
- At ease with multi-tasking.
What will be valued?
- Technical certifications;
- Good Level of French, spoken and written.
- Knowledge in Discoverer tool and in Web ADI tool;
- Previous Banking experience.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.