(Ref. 490/2021) - Application Support
We are looking for an Application Support to integrate a challenging project!
Your main Responsabilities:
- 1st level and 2nd level support to the operational teams in different Locations;
- Developing a good understanding of the existing applications (functional and technical);
- Monitoring production environments;
- Taking in charge all the support requests raised by ticketing by users located worldwide;
- Answering to the requests with a good level of quality and respecting priorities and deadlines;
- Following the dedicated workflow for requests management;
- Be able to suggest improvements to the Support Activity;
- Ensuring good communication with Users (worldwide) and IT Project teams;
- Manage incidents according to Service Delivery / ITIL Standards, and in coordination with other teams, including production/infrastructure teams;
- Availability to perform weekend interventions (Planned and On Call) on a rotational team basis.
What do I need to bring:
- At least 1 year of professional experience doing Production Support;
- Proficiency in at least 1 Database (preferably Oracle);
- Experience in UNIX environments;
- Good Level of English (mandatory).
What will be valued:
- Good relational qualities – good communication;
- Interest to learn the Business;
- Team working abilities;
- Rigor, reactivity, autonomy and curiosity;
- Team Spirit.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.