(Ref. 493/2019) Node.js Developer
What you'll do:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile methodologies;
- Design and develop applications using Node.js;
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document efficient database driven web applications.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related experience;
- Knowledge of Express.js and version control systems (preferably Git);
- Experience working with Docker and Microservices;
- Knowledge of relational and no relational databases such as Postgres SQL and MongoDB;
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes;
- Experience with Agile Methodologies;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Experience with AWS;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.