(Ref. 494/2019)- Python Developer
Syone is looking for a Python Developer to develop an application that gives support to our Retail Services Operations partner.
What you'll do:
● Write reusable, testable, and efficient code;
● Python Development using Django Framework;
● Evolutionary and corrective maintenance;
● Addition of new features;
● Ensure the quality and performance of solutions delivered.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or related experience;
- Experience working with Python;
- Knowledge of Django or Flask;
- Experience working with Docker and Microservices;
- Experience with different relational and no relational databases, such as Postegres SQL and MongoDB;
- Knowledge of Continues Integration and Continuos Delivery Processes;
- Experience working with Agile Methodology;
- High level of creativity and ability to think out of the box;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Experience working with AWS;
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.