(Ref. 513/2021) - System Administrator
We are looking for a System Administrator to integrate a challeging project in one of our biggest payments clients!
Your main Responsabilities:
- Systems security management (servers, hypervisors, operating systems, webservers, proxy servers, etc.);
- Security management of authentication platforms;
- Hardening of operating systems (Unix, Linux and Windows) and hypervisors according to security best-practices with special focus on PCI-DSS regulations, namely FIM, HIDS (e.g. OSSEC) and log centralization (SIEM);
- Management of centralized authentication platforms according to best practices in security (e.g. Active Directory, Red Hat IdM, Red Hat SSO);
- Management of WebApplication Firewall rules over Apache WS + mod_security.
What do I need to bring:
- Knowledge of operating systems (Linux, UNIX);
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS,SIEM Systems, AD, RedHat SSO, RedHat IDM;
- Ansible knowledge;
- Conhecimentos RHEV.
What will be valued:
- Knowledge of RHCSA;
- Fluency in English.
What can Syone offer me:
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.