(Ref. 541/2019) Telecommunications OSS Support Consultant
Joining this Young and Dynamic Team your responsibilities would be:
- Incident Management;
- OSS Ticket Resolution;
- Script Development;
- Database analysis;
- Critical analysis of identified problems and solutions, being able to improve the number of solved OSS tickets.
Inside this team you'll be able to grow in responsibilities, starting with Incident Management, but being able to evolve to Problem Management and Change Management Teams.
What do I need to bring?
- Education level of Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Information Technologies or similar;
- Telecommunication concepts and packet sniffers (example, wireshark);
- Oracle SQL Developer experience;
- Microsoft Office knowledge, mainly with MS Excel;
- Linux Knowledge (Bash basic concepts and scripting - example, perl);
- ITIL Certificate or basic knowledge about IT Service Management practices;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills, proactive and able to evaluate situations from a critical point of view.
We also appreciate ...
- Experience with Programming Languages (preferably C#);
- Technical Certifications.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.