(Ref. 550/2019) Middleware Support Consultant
- Technical analysis, planning, implementation and technical testing of application solutions;
- Proposes improvements to management platforms and tools to optimize and innovate;
- Formalizes and documents the conducted technical analysis, implemented technical solutions, conducted technical tests and decision meetings. Draws up technical manuals;
- Accompanies and participates in application development projects, , within its established lifecycle;
- Participates in meetings with the team to follow up on projects, as well as to implement and follow up action plans to overcome and identify difficulties. Must collaborate in identifying precedence or dependencies between orders/projects;
- Accompanies and conducts production entries of application solutions developed by the group or by external entities;
- Manages existing application services and solutions within the company;
- Generates monitoring and analysis tools;
- Generates proprietary applications;
- Knows the risk mapping of the department or business area, as well as the impacts of risk occurrence. Understands the process of alerting Operational Incidents, playing a proactive role in its identification, notification and implementation of improvement actions, alerting hierarchies to risks or possible risks;
- Assists colleagues in their tasks whenever necessary, without jeopardizing the defined plans;
- May undertake other activities necessary for the established goals and the proper functioning of the IT Service Delivery Department;
- Available for stand-by and on-call service;
What do I need to bring?
- Education level of Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Information Technologies or similar;
- Able to work with different teams and consider different points of view;
- Proactive attitude with critical and Innovative thinking;
- Organized and able to correctly define priorities and monitor progress;
- Goal-focused, showing a calm and confident behaviour;
- Fluency in English
You'll be working with the following technologies, so you should have experience with most of them (or equivalent ones):
- RedHat Jboss EAP 6.4 e 7.0 administration;
- SO Linux RHEL 6 basic level;
- ModCluster basic level;
- Apache Camel;
- Apache CXF;
- Java 8 EE;
- Jboss Operations Network - JON;
- Elastic Search basic level;
- Nexus Sonatype;
- Shell scripting would be a nice to have;
- MSSQL Server 2016 medium level;
- Windows Server 2016 medium level.
We also appreciate ...
- Technical Certifications;
- Fluency in other languages.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.