Description of the project - Implementation of the yearly defined Infosec roadmap
Main Services to be provided: • Protect our client´s data and technology assets.
• Develop Infosec standards and guidelines that support the Global Infosec Policy and Infosec Architecture.
• Provide Infosec guidance to IT and business teams when developing solutions to ensure that security is by design built instead of added-on.
• Review proposed designs and provide recommendations to ensure compliance.
• Assess risks and recommend appropriate compensating controls as needed.
• Maintain a strategic view of the Infosec Architecture and promote its evolution to meet future needs.
• Involve the different teams within Infosec in the Security designs provided.
• Identify security gaps and evaluate the enhancements required with project proposals.
• Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software and analyze its impacts on the existing environment.
• Project planning and follow up with Operations team the deliverables
• Participate in Infosec Architecture decision committee.
• Coordenate 3rd party activities and project contributions.
• Deliver project specifications defined in Infosec Architecture design to operational teams. • Deliver risk assessments requested by Business projects and Infosec Roadmap projects.
• Deliver project deliverables commitments from Business projects.
• Deliver project indicators and KPIs to Infosec Architecture Manager.
What do I need to bring?
What will be valued?
What can Syone offer me?