(Ref. 614/2019) - Digital Identity and Authentication
The future of driving is autonomous, and you can play a role in it. If you love a challenge, are passionate about technology and are full of spark, energy and ambition, this could be the dream role for you. You will design and deliver solutions for establishing system user's credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications, as well as ensure privileged accounts are safeguarded.
In return, you’ll be surrounded by some of the best talent in the business, in an inspiring environment where our people are well-looked after, happy and part of a connected team.
You will be a technical expert for the enterprise identity access and privileged account management infrastructure. Dealing with multiple platforms, multiple operating systems, and emerging technologies in the area of Identity Access Management and Privileged Account Management.
Our client´s environment is fast-paced and 100% agile, and prioritizes teamwork, interaction and resilience. It´s organized into Scrum teams and projects typically consist of one or more teams sharing a common development, configuration management and continuous delivery environment.
What do I need to bring?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements;
- Experience in IAM (Identity & Access Management) and PAM (Privileged Access Management) processes, governance, architecture and operations;
- Experience in at least one major IAM standard product (e.g. Sailpoint, OneIdentity, OneLogin, Okta, etc.);
- Experience in at least one major PAM standard product (CyberArk, One Identity, etc.);
- Knowledge in securing digital identities;
- Knowledge in application customizing, development and operation;
- Technical knowledge in using user directories and relevant protocols (e.g. LDAP, Active Directory, etc.);
- Experience with common standards in authentication and authorization (e.g. SAML, OAuth, OpenID, etc.);
- Experience in network infrastructure and enterprise IT;
- Application security knowledge (secure development lifecycle, testing, OWASP, etc.):
- Scripting Languages and OSs: Python, Perl, Unix, Windows, Linux;
- Fluency in English.
What will be valued?
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Gerrit);
- Experience of working with development teams running Scrum preferred;
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required;
- German skills will be a plus.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.