(Ref. 621/2019) - Service Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up in our client's team!
We are looking for a Service Manager
- Select, test and present solutions to be adopted in the work environments of users of information systems, devices to be integrated in business environments, including mobility solutions;
- Characterize solutions, conduct consultations and business cases;
- Define and manage the processes and procedures for integration, implementation and support of devices (fixed and mobile);
- Define and manage processes and procedures for creating software packages and their distribution in customer environments;
- Define and manage the processes and procedures associated with the control of computer parks and their software;
- Define and manage the 3rd level support processes and procedures;
- Carry out 3rd level support activities, if necessary.
- Manage projects;
- Define priorities, and dose the work effort in a demanding and constantly evolving environment;
- Create, develop and maintain standards for administration, support and operation of systems;
- Communicate (a lot) with the other teams and departments of the company involved;
- Manage the communication process with the end users of the service, proposing and creating content with information on the products and services made available to users;
- Collect and analyse requirements for the production of technical recommendations;
Prepare reports or presentations of technical consultancy;
- Create mechanisms for the collection and processing of activity data for publication.
What do I need to bring?
- Master's degree in Information Technology;
- Solid knowledge of Service Management frameworks such as ITIL, MOF, CMMI (main focus ITIL);
- Experience in the definition of architecture solutions aimed at user computing;
- Experience in process design and procedures;
- Experience in conducting projects, e.g. migration of operating systems and implementation of new technologies (in the field of client devices, including mobility and printing systems);
- Experience in software packaging and distribution systems and updates (preferably Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager);
- Experience in Windows client operating systems in classic devices (laptops, desktops), and in peripherals;
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server, ...;
- Experience in scripting (vbscript, powershell) and wmi;
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written.
What will be valued?
- Experience in leadership of (small) teams;
- Good communication skills;
- Mastery of Office tools;
- Experience (or appetite) in research and innovation;
- Experience in creating support and training documentation.
What can Syone offer me?
- Integration in an organization with profound and sustained growth and involvement in pioneering projects with innovative technological solutions;
- Strong IT training plans;
- Professional evolution with intervention in ambitious technological projects, both national and internationally.